Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday's Wonderings

I was thinking about what to read next.

That thought led me to wonder.

I was wondering, how do you choose what to read next?

Do you search your shelves for forgotten  treasures?

Do you read them in the order they arrived?

Do you have to be in the mood for certain genres?

Do you ask for recommendations?

Do you look for the first cover that appeals to you?

I was wondering, how do you decide what to read next?

Sometimes I do search my shelves for books that I haven't read yet.

I have to be in the right type of mood to read certain books.

I read books in the order I receive them, only when I am asked to do a review.

I put those first and try to go in the order that I receive them!

I do enjoy getting recommendations. If I have the book, I might go ahead and read it. 

But usually, it goes on the tbr (to be read) list for another time . 

I do like to look at the pretty covers, but they usually aren't a deciding factor for me.

When I really can't decide what to read next, I usually revisit one of my favorites.

 How do you decide what to read next? Do you do one or more of the above?

Do you have a different way to choose? I'd love to know your method.

That's what I'm wondering about today.


I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment