Thursday, April 12, 2012

Review: Marked by Jennifer Snyder

Marked (Marked Duology, #1)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Marked was a good start to a new YA werewolf series. It was wonderfully paced and consistent the whole way till the end! I had no desire to sit the book down at any point.



The main character is Tessa a seventeen year old with a jerk of a boyfriend. She soon  replaces him with seemingly sweet Jace. She doesn't know it but Jace is a werewolf. We follow along as Tessa and Jace's relationship continues to grow.

Towards the end of the book, Jace does something that changes everything. Tessa is shocked, scared, and angry. The book ends soon after that and I can not wait to read the next book and find out what comes next!

You will find a sweet romance, action and mystery between the pages of this book. Unlike some werewolf books, you will not find any hot and heavy scenes in this book. This book is appropriate for anyone. I recommend this to everyone who likes  YA werewolf books.

Changed is the next book in the Marked Duology series and I have already put it on my wishlist.


I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the sound of this one! Definitely putting it on my wishlist. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete