Tuesday, May 29, 2012

In My Mailbox 13




This meme was created by The Story Siren.


I bought:

NocturneGot Fangs? (Ben and Fran, #1)

                                                and

Vampire Beach: Volume 1 (Vampire Beach, #1-2)Exclusively Yours

                                               and

Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)


Have you read all of these?   Are any of them new to you?

It seems like I'm the last person alive to read The Iron King!


I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but Stacey Kennedy always has CUTE covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you mean Shannon Stacey? I think her covers are adorable.

      Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. :D

      Delete